Event Code of Conduct
MAC Code of Conduct
- MAC is committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all participants in its events, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, physical appearance, body size, religion, or experience (or lack thereof). We expect everyone associated with our conference (including attendees, volunteers, and MAC staff) to act responsibly, behave courteously, and respect the rights and dignity of others at all times while in attendance.
- The following actions are prohibited at MAC Events:
- Harassment or intimidation by words, gestures, or body language
- Verbally abusive behavior, including angry or vulgar language, swearing, name-calling, or shouting
- Sexually explicit conversation or behavior
- MAC reserves the right to warn the offender or remove anyone deemed to be in violation of this Code of Conduct with no refund. Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior must comply immediately or face expulsion.