Level Up 21 FAQ's
What is different about this year’s Level Up 21?
The content is the same… everything else is different.
This year’s Level Up is virtual and two days. AND, we have pre-recorded tracks (also known as “At Your Leisure” sessions). ANNND, we are on a fancy event platform that will allow networking opportunities, a showcase for our partners, and provide an enhanced attendee experience.
Who should attend Level Up 21?
Anyone in your organization who works in risk, compliance, legal, government affairs, or anyone in your organization who manages those folks. Anyone in your organization that needs updates from Nacha, Visa, and Mastercard.
Payment Facilitators cybersecurity permitted us and those looking to offer payment services to the cannabis industry will find value in Level Up.
In short… if you work in the payments industry, you’ll find value in MAC Level Up 21.
When will the event take place?
July 27 - 28, 2021
Is there a cost for the event?
Members - $199
Non-Members - $249
Will the content be live?
There will be a mix of live and pre-recorded sessions. During the event, you’ll be able to access all of the broadcast episodes live. You’ll also be able to access on-demand video playbacks 24 hours a day after the session has ended—so you can watch an episode in between broadcasts or whenever you have time.
Will recordings be available after the event?
Yes! If the speakers allow the content to be shared after the conference, members will be able to find them on MAC’s member site - www.macmember.org. Non-members will not have access to the content.
What do I do if I have trouble logging in?
If you are on the site, click on the help button on the button left of the screen and you’ll be guided to the appropriate contact to assist you during the event.
If you haven’t logged in and are having challenges, please email us at [email protected]. We will reach out to you directly to assist.
How do I log in to participate in the event?
Before the event, you will receive an email with information about how to access and navigate our virtual event platform, view content details, create round tables for networking, visit virtual booths, and schedule your sessions.
I can’t attend the entire event. Is it possible to join a portion of the event?
Absolutely. We understand how busy life can get. So we’ve developed content that will allow you to hop in and out of the event easily (most sessions are no more than 40 minutes long). If you miss a session, you can watch a recording of it later. After the event, you will receive an email with instructions for accessing recordings that you can watch any time if the speaker gave us permission.
How do I meet people?
- Round Tables & Boardrooms: Jump into an open Round Table and chat with other participants. Some Round Tables have topics and others are more open-ended. Boardrooms are just like Round Tables but hold a larger audience. You also have the option to create and host your own Round Table on any topic you wish.
- Network Lounge: Before the sessions start, join us in the Network Lounge! Log in, bring your coffee or favorite beverage, and connect with other attendees.
- Chat: Interact within the sessions with other attendees and the speakers. Ask a question, speak about your experiences, or weigh in with an opinion. Be a part of the community in a meaningful way.
What other things should I do during Level Up 21?
- Humboldt Photobooth: Get your photo taken and share it with friends. Spread the word of MAC while having fun!
- Partners: Visit the virtual booths over in the Partners tab. They have quite a bit of resources to share to help solve your daily challenges.
- Hello World: Create a short video message to the attendees.
Is space limited? Is there a waitlist?
Since this is a virtual event, there are no space limitations.
Do you have any tips to get the most out of the virtual event?
As the event draws near, we will send you emails with helpful information about what to do during the event, how to navigate the event platform, and how to start planning your event schedule, including content, Round Tables, and virtual booths.
To get the most out of the event, we’ve found it’s helpful to block time on your calendar now and give team members a heads up that you will be attending MAC Level Up 21 virtually. And of course, you can invite them to join!
I still have questions. Who do I contact?
Please reach out to [email protected] with any additional questions.