Build Your Case to Attend Level Up
Build Your Case To Attend MAC Level Up 23
Level Up 23 March 28-30. Three days of learning, sharing, and networking experiences as we explore payment risk and compliance, in an industry that’s quickly evolving and always changing. Staying on top of these changes and trends often requires face-to-face interaction, and information directly from the sources of truth, such as regulators and card networks.
With this in mind and like many others, you’ve expressed interest in attending and even asked for approval in the past, just to be denied. It’s time to take a different approach and provide your management with a cost vs benefit statement, in order to garner approval to go. Since MAC has members across all corporate levels from those new in the industry to senior management, we took the opportunity to talk to those members in management, and identify what they’d be looking for, when it comes to educational expense approvals.
Below you’ll find information and details in presenting your case to management.
Who is MAC?
MAC’s identity is based on education. Looking to the future, we plan to make our learning experiences more accessible and meaningful. In doing so MAC becomes a destination for employers in the payment ecosystem as a low-cost and effective way to develop their current and future risk management workforce with technical and power skills. At the same time if can support corporate social responsibility goals and improve the company’s brand perception.
Estimated Costs to attend:
- Registration cost for Level-Up is $775 for members and $975 for non-members
- Hotel costs for 3 nights at $500 with taxes and fees.
- Airfare is between $300 and $700 based on where you are coming from for round trip cost
- Taxi/Uber at about $50
Total member expenses may be $1,675 to $1,975
However the benefits outweigh the costs:
- Breakfast and lunch are included in the price of admission
- Get up-to-date information on Underwriting, Risk/Fraud Chargeback, and Compliance Trends and strategies to help your company mitigate losses and develop a strong workforce
- Network with your peers in the industry allowing for greater communication and better Underwriting and Risk and Compliance Monitoring processes with access to career power skills development and subject matter experts
- Come away with contacts that can help you do your job
- Access vendors who are offering products you may be looking for or had not yet heard of to help reduce financial losses, card brand, and regulatory reputational risks
- Opportunities to see in person, existing partners, clients, and vendors that you may work with on a daily basis
- ETA CPP Credits - up to 15 credits can be earned
- Enhance your value to your organization