Dispatch Issue: 11/4/2020
Here is your link to the archived edition of MAC Dispatch for the week of Nov 4, 2020.
Articles in this week's issue:
- MAC needs your help: Please take a moment to participate in our survey
- MAC announces new Board Members and Officers for 2020
- How has COVID-19 affected fintech trends?
- 'Enough is enough': How FinCEN Files exposes a broken system that keeps dirty cash flowing
- Verizon: Just 25 per cent of global businesses comply fully with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
- FinCEN and Fed proposal means less privacy, more exclusion
- How to fight against 'authorized payment fraud'
- Payments orchestration increasing digital transaction success rates
- Financial watchdog under fire amid pandemic
- HDFC Bank offers cashback to small, medium merchants to encourage digital transactions
- PayPal sues CFPB over Prepaid Rule
- Walmart's PhonePe zips past Google Pay in India as UPI tops 2 billion monthly transactions
- Hong Kong prepares for 'next era' of fintech
- Visa's Phalen: Better collaboration will push B2B payments into the digital age