Dispatch Issue: 12/16/2020
Here is your link to the archived edition of MAC Dispatch for the week of Dec 16, 2020.
Articles in this week's issue:
- Registration is open for Tech Day(s)
- What are the 5 popular payment trends of 2021?
- Who are the top female fintech leaders of 2020?
- eBay on turning friction-filled payments experiences into consumer loyalty opportunities
- Payments: Uniting tomorrow's future to today's reality
- Can modern payment methods help businesses stand out?
- Binance, OKEx payments partner Banxa set to make milestone stock exchange listing
- Deepfakes mean deep financial loss for banking and payment industries
- B2BE, OnPay team up for B2B payments automation
- How scammers target PayPal users and how you can stay safe
- Payment-market evolution explained
- For holiday shoppers, 'buy now, pay later' services are a hot option
- TechToPay on safety and regulation in fintech
- Swift Community Update: Payments transformation in the UK
- How to guard against corporate credit card and expense report fraud and abuse