Dispatch Issue: 1/27/2021
Here is your link to the archived edition of MAC Dispatch for the week of Jan 27, 2021.
Articles in this week's issue:
- Just Released - Full Tech Day(s) Agenda
- Would You Be an Awesome Speaker at an Upcoming MAC Event?
- 4 digital payment trends for 2021
- Fraud epidemic 'is now national security threat'
- SMBs grapple with late payments tug-of-war
- Does the payment processing industry still have room to grow?
- Visa vs. Mastercard: Battle of the payment giants
- Swedish payments provider Trustly plans USD 11 billion IPO
- What is happening in the B2B payment world in 2021?
- PPRO nabs $180 million at a $1 billion+ valuation to bring together the fragmented world of payments
- Report: Payoneer could go public by merging with SPAC
- Open every white envelope with a blue debit card inside: It could be your latest stimulus payment
- UK's universal credit in focus as calls grow for new hardship payment
- Financial fraud rises but the fight-back also continues
- Fraud hampers valid EDD claims
- Exclusive interview with NPCI — instant payments and digital transformation in India
- IRS warns of scams as second round of stimulus payments are sent out