Dispatch Issue: 1/6/21
Here is your link to the archived edition of MAC Dispatch for the week of Jan 6, 2021.
Articles in this week's issue:
- Start 2021 with a MAC Membership
- Gearing up for 2021: Visa's top predictions for the future of payments
- How the payments industry is coming together to quash financial crime
- Payment rail innovators look ahead towards digital currencies, faster payments
- 9 trends: Credit cards during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Rise of financial fraud in a COVID-19 world
- H&R Block confirms mixup in second stimulus payments, causing delays
- Why digital laggards finally became part of the digital payment landscape
- Digital Banking 2020: Digital transformation — The cultural imperative
- Digital banking startup Oxygen secures $17 million Series A
- California's financial regulator starts 2021 with expanded consumer protection responsibility
- 5 hot banking & payment trends that will get hotter in 2021
- Will contactless payments be able to maintain their popularity?