Here is your link to the archived edition of MAC Dispatch for the week of February 2, 2022.
Articles in this week's issue:
- 27% of businesses wait up to 3 days for payments from online marketplaces
- 5 tips to avoid being scammed when using a payment app
- Buy now, pay later scammers are sharing their exploits and secrets on Telegram
- Crypto provides an alternative to traditional payment processing
- What Apple's new iPhone contactless payments assault means for banks
- Till Payments acquires Ziosk Integrated Payment Services
- Vendorin is now Corcentric Payments
- Euroclear teams up with fintech to expand ESG services
- Budget 2022: Promote UPI transactions, lower transaction costs to strengthen digital payment ecosystem
- Banks are running out of time
- Dallas area rapid transit on how contactless payments can increase ridership following the pandemic
- Crypto scams are social media's latest crisis. Here's how bad the problem is, and how much worse it will get.