Dispatch Issue: 2/24/2021
Here is your link to the archived edition of MAC Dispatch for the week of February 24, 2021.
Articles in this week's issue:
- Join your industry peers at Tech Day(s)
- MAC's Webinar: 10 Merchant Red Flags to Spot Before Boarding
- Contactless payment limit hike: Economic boost or fraud risk?
- Kenya is becoming a global hub of fintech innovation
- Finding flexibility and compliance in cannabis B2B payments
- Forget bitcoin — fintech is the 'real COVID-19 story,' JPMorgan says
- Major payment trends driving business growth in 2021
- Top 3 fintech predictions for 2021
- Walmart announces 14 billion in investments to boost its ecommerce capabilities
- Vendor payment arrangements reveal battle between businesses
- Can this flexible rent payment app help renters avoid evictions?
- Payment Protection Program Fraud
- Positive developments in retail earnings and faster payments
- Open Vector, Fiorano launch Open Finance Sandbox in Mexico
- Woman loses $340K in wire transfer scam — alleges 4 banks did little to stop it