Dispatch Issue: 3/10/2021
Here is your link to the archived edition of MAC Dispatch for the week of Jan 6, 2021.
Articles in this week's issue:
- MAC Board Elections
- Have you registered for the next webinar?
- 5 digital payment trends shaping the financial ecosystem in 2021
- Digital intermediaries threaten the payments status quo
- FinCEN alerts banks to pandemic relief payment fraud
- Fintech disruption trends: A changing payment landscape on the horizon
- Hong Kong fintech unicorn WeLab raises $75 million led by insurance giant Allianz
- The top payment methods used for fraud worldwide
- New study: Credit unions and fintechs square off over touchless payments
- Payments trends from the past with major impact in the future: Notes from MPE Virtual 2021
- Mastercard and Samsung set to launch biometric payment card
- Walmart's fintech ambition: A super app, not the 'Bank of Walmart'
- Fintech firm digitally transforming the investment sector
- How to avoid online payment fraud while using UPI apps, e-wallets
- What you need to know before accepting Bitcoin payments
- Fintech startup Fintern takes on the banks with data-driven loans
- Planet partners with Cybersource for payment innovation
- Late payment challenges show need for supply chain solutions