Dispatch Issue: 3/3/2021
Here is your link to the archived edition of MAC Dispatch for the week of Mar 3, 2021.
Articles in this week's issue:
- March Webinar Announcement
- Is your organization a MAC member?
- Pandemic relief: When speed of payment alone isn't enough
- 5 trends to watch out for in the merchant payment processing industry
- Some Senate Democrats rally behind recurring direct payments as jockeying for next relief bill begins
- Accelerating payments: Is cash still relevant?
- Beware of fraud when using peer-to-peer payment apps
- 5 digital payment trends shaping the financial ecosystem in 2021
- Beyond #CancelRent: Real estate industry moves to flexible payment model
- How A2A payments can help businesses ease their cash flow pains
- Treasury sees jump in stimulus payment fraud
- Fintech trends beyond digital payments
- China gives fintech firms up to 2 years to meet capital rules
- Canadians exposing themselves to fraud with changes in behaviour during pandemic
- Interac wins Canadian real-time payments deal
- Indonesian payments infra startup Xendit raises $64.6 million in Accel-led Series B
- Circle CEO: Programmable money ushers in era of 'continuous, streaming payments'