Dispatch Issue: 4/14/2021
Here is your link to the archived edition of MAC Dispatch for the week of April 14, 2021.
Articles in this week's issue:
- More details about MAC's new dues model... with benefits!
- Hurry, Board Call for Elections ends Thursday!
- 3 trends reshaping fintech in 2021
- B2B payments makes waves in $167 billion global seafood industry
- 6 trends to watch in merchant services
- COVID-19 & payment fraud: What can payment providers do to tackle a rise in crime?
- Billions of smartphone owners will soon be authorizing payments using facial recognition
- Embedded fintech versus embedded finance: Jumpstarting new product innovation in banks
- Fraud's new currency: Gift cards as payment
- A team of rivals can prep the payment industry to respond to crisis
- How payment processor Stripe became Silicon Valley's hottest startup
- PPP remains a favorite target of fraudsters
- The retail and tech firms that could upend mainstream banking
- S. company Ramp is the latest fintech to hit unicorn status
- Report: Real-time transaction analysis helps firms root out fraud, money laundering
- VTB to set up blockchain center of excellence
- Clearwater's DocuPhase buys payments technology company
- Synctera signs on Socure and CheckAlt as latest partners
- Ixopay forms partnership with Fraudio