Dispatch Issue: 4/21/2021
Here is your link to the archived edition of MAC Dispatch for the week of April 21, 2021.
Articles in this week's issue:
- MAC Dues Restructure - What It Means For You
- Level Up Registration Opening Soon!
- 3 online payment stocks capitalizing on COVID-era trends
- Digital fraud in the age of the pandemic
- Internal B2B payment fraudsters wreak havoc on businesses
- How the cloud is changing fintech
- AHA counters site-neutral Medicare payments with study highlighting hospitals' more complex outpatients
- Revolut's latest funding could result in $10 billion valuation
- Bitcoin tumbles after Turkey bans crypto payments citing risks
- Changing payments: P27, Europe and beyond
- Time Magazine to accept crypto payments for digital subscriptions
- EU banking trade group presses the issue on instant payments
- A fintech revolution: How the pandemic accelerated the adoption of digital solutions
- 6 reasons for data driven decisions to drive your fraud management
- Payment transaction volume using 3-D Secure protocol grows globally
- Is Coinbase Netscape 2.0? Here are five things you must believe
- Talking new fraud techniques and emerging threats in the payments and commerce space
- Who stands to gain from real-time payment adoption?