Dispatch Issue: 4/7/2021
Here is your link to the archived edition of MAC Dispatch for the week of April 7, 2021.
Articles in this week's issue:
- MAC's new dues model: It's not a joke!
- Deadline Approaching for Board Elections - Submit your application today!
- 8 digital payment trends that will rule in 2021
- A whole new world: PYMNTS tracks the digital shift at a global scale
- How businesses can protect against payment fraud post-COVID-19
- Hyundai Card launches credit card for Gen Z
- Why businesses need to embrace the digital payments now
- As online fraud rises, 72% of retail brands expect to grow fraud teams
- Report: Value of attempted fraudulent purchases skyrocketed 69% in 2020
- How data science is set to revolutionize the fintech landscape
- Five banks to test FedNow real-time payments system
- Sift reveals new fraud ring, emerging payment fraud trends
- How the Starbucks app is energizing mobile payment use
- Ribbit Capital leads $26.7 million round for Brazilian fintech Cora
- Novus: 5 reasons why fintech is the hottest place to be for women
- Virtually fraud-proof: Grow a virtual card program
- Thailand, Vietnam launch QR code link for cross-border payments