Dispatch Issue: 5/5/2021
Here is your link to the archived edition of MAC Dispatch for the week of May 5, 2021.
Articles in this week's issue:
- MAC's new website
- Registration Open for Level Up
- AR keeps the B2B payments innovation focus on transparency
- Case-studies: Mobile payments as multi-industry gamechangers
- How AI is advancing to fight fraud
- Mobile wallets: More than just a credit card alternative
- How to secure the Cardholder Data Environment and achieve PCI Compliance
- bank, Brazil's latest fintech targeting the unbanked, raises $5.5 million
- Collaboration critical to enabling trust in digital payments
- The payment industry's rebirth
- This fintech solution helps African refugees store and send money
- Unlocking the future of payments
- 'Tap-and-ride': How public transportation is making room for contactless payments
- CCC to launch new platform allowing electronic payments
- eCommerce losses to online payment fraud to exceed $20 billion in 2021
- Paris-based Fintecture raises €6.2 million to facilitate payments and accelerate merchants' growth across Europe
- Should fintech startups hire bankers?
- Will fintech unicorn Flywire's proposed IPO reach escape velocity?
- Partnership between Sherpa Technologies and Juniper Payments will offer real-time payments solution
- Uruguay's payments startup dLocal files for IPO, report says