Dispatch Issue: 8/25/21
Here is your link to the archived edition of MAC Dispatch for the week of August 25, 2021.
Articles in this week's issue:
- Level Up 21 — Purchase the Digital Access Today!
- New Rules for Transformative Workplace (Creating and Retaining Top Performers)
- Open Call for Volunteers
- Move over automation, the future of finance is autonomous
- Low-risk instant payments — the approach of the fraud detection solution matters most
- Bitcoin brokerage voyager breaks into digital payments with $85M acquisition
- Financial institutions must address 'buy now, pay later' problem now
- On Binance, Binance Coin is king
- Paying with a credit card? That's going to cost you
- Mastercard is phasing out magnetic stripes on its cards starting in 2024
- How US payments groups ended up on the wrong side of India's plans
- Chase Bank launches request-for-pay for B2B payments
- How AR creates value for accounting through data
- Nudging businesses to go digital, bankers get 'blank stares'
- Paypal to allow UK customers to buy, sell cryptocurrencies
- Utilizing payment technology to respond to emerging consumer behaviour