Here is your link to the archived edition of MAC Dispatch for the week of November 3, 2021.
Articles in this week's issue:
- FBI raids Chinese point-of-sale giant PAX Technology
- Update: POS device maker pax draws scrutiny following allegations of 'strange network activity'
- PAX security executive resigns a day after FBI raids on offices
- Deep dive: How businesses can tap APIs to speed up lagging B2B payments processes
- Crypto is next fintech battle for India's Gen Z
- 4 ways artificial intelligence will change fintech
- Is there a place for banks in a fintech-driven future?
- Defining synthetic identity fraud once and for all
- Apple objects to 'mechanism' for outside payments in apps in its App Store
- 5 things to consider when choosing a payment gateway
- Reducing fraud and mitigating misdirected payments with CoP
- What is Alipay and is it safe to use?
- The pandemic catalyzed the expansion of digital payments in Latin America
- Understanding cybersecurity management for fintech: Cybersecurity threats in fintech
- New study: Understanding consumer desire for product protection and extended warranties
- How the 'invisible' population can be seen: Using alternative data to help SME funding