Disptach Issues: 9/22/21
Here is your link to the archived edition of MAC Dispatch for the week of September 22, 2021.
Articles in this week's issue:
- PYMNTS data: FIs' adoption of fraud detection tech has tripled since 2018
- Online payment fraud ranks as one of the most significant threats for digital marketplaces
- Payment trends dominating post-pandemic
- Banning crypto for ransomware payments misses the real point
- Bureau of the Fiscal Service seeks to issue nearly all payments electronically by 2030
- Omnichannel, on the go: SMBs demand banking, payments and software convergence
- Toast IPO: 5 things to know about the restaurant-focused payments player
- Will U.S. regulators crack down on the buy now, pay later industry?
- Why proximity payment solutions in Europe are at a turning point
- Square tests the waters in Spain, where digital payments are gaining traction
- Salesforce backs Indian payments startup Razorpay
- Voice operating systems like Alexa will power the connected economy: Here's why
- INETCO launches game-changing payment fraud solution