Level Up 21 sets sail July 27-28 for two days of industry discussions, collaborations, and information exchange. Are you on the boarding list?
This year’s agenda theme, Navigating the New World, focuses on strategies for success after the past year and the impacts of COVID on the industry.
With over twenty sessions created by and for members, the agenda has something for you. Education sessions are tailored for all levels of expertise; if you are joining the payments industry or a seasoned captain, we have something for you.
View the full agenda, detailed session descriptions, and list of industry speakers here.
Tuesday, July 27
- The Creator Mindset - How To Be More Creative At Work
- KYC for Identifying Proper Merchant Fit
- The Rocks on the Shoreline: A Lighthouse View of the Upcoming Major AML Upgrade
- Negative-option Billing: Risky Merchant Behaviors and Tactics
- Top Three New Fraud Trends & How to Prevent Them
- Payment Facilitator Fireside Chat
- Merchant Onboarding: The Gotchas of Automation
- In the Weeds on Cannabis and Payments
- Top 5 Tips to Modernize Your Chargeback Risk Mitigation
Wednesday, July 28
- Cybersecurity and the Future
- The Flywheel Effect
- Mastercard Card Testing hosted by Mastercard
- Nailing Jello to a Wall - Monitoring Constantly Evolving Critical Data
- The Dark Web – Rise of Compliance and Cybersecurity
- Open Forum - Share your Fraud Stories and Ask Questions
At Your Leisure Sessions
- If I Was a Cybercriminal, What Would I Do?
- Remote Interviewing: Creating an Effective Crew on Distant Shores
- Cashless Trends in Casinos, Online Gaming, and Lotteries
- New Requirements for Adult Content Merchants & Recent Trends with Negative Option Billing Merchants
- Are Storm Clouds Forming on the Government Relations Horizon?
- Securing Remote Payments in a Digital World
- ACH – The Network: Setting New Records, Ever-evolving, and Innovating
- Acquirer Lens: What We've Been Through and Where We're Going
- Coffee Break: Nacha Certified for Third-Party Senders
- And more!