Level Up Your 2022
Are you looking to improve your knowledge and skillset when it comes to fraud fighting? How about getting up to speed on emerging trends and hot topics?
Join us, March 1-3 in Las Vegas for MAC Level Up 22. This year the agenda offers nearly double the education sessions from previous years. Our agenda is packed with timely topics. Take advantage of education, networking, and collaboration opportunities and register today.
Session topics include:
- Visa GARS Session
- Emerging Technologies, Risk & Becoming Future Ready
- Surcharging & Cash Discounting
- CBD/Cannabis Panels
- Government Relations Panel
- Nacha - Third Party Sender Roles & Responsibilities
- Harnessing the Power of Whistleblowers
- Examining Social Impacts: Financial Transactions and Human Trafficking
- Mastercard Trends
- Discover Global Network: Gaming Program & Risk Monitoring
- Synentic Identities & Entities
- How Hackers Exploit Social Media
- Payment Facilitation: Is It Right For You?
- Reputation Risk: Past, Present, and Future
- Rapid Dispute Resolution Global Adoption and Readiness
- Visa Discusses Cannabis Rules
- The FTC After AMG and a Fresh CFPB
- Aggregated Future of Buy Now Pay Later
- Plus, more sessions are in the works!
Register today to take advantage of all this learning under one roof. You can earn 14 CPP credits and network at the same time. We return face-to-face to Las Vegas, and Level Up 22 will deliver more education than ever before. Join us!