Welcome to the New MAC Website
Welcome to our new website! We have a brand new look and updated technology in an effort to better serve all our members. We hope that you'll enjoy it as much as we do.
In order to get the most out of your member experience, you will need to create a new login. Your previous username and password will not work on the new website. Please follow the steps below to get logged in.
With your new login, you will be able to:
- Register for events
- Update your profile information
- Track event attendance
- View/Pay invoices
- ...and more!
To create your new login, follow the instructions below.
- Follow this link.
- Enter your email and follow the prompts.
- If the email entered is connected to your profile, you'll be prompted to set your new password.
- If we do not have the email on file in our new system, you'll be prompted to create a new account.
- If you feel like you have profile but the email is not working, please email us at [email protected]
Once you've logged in, you'll be taken to your Member Compass - our new portal for you to update your profile, see events that you are registered for, pay invoices, and more. Be sure to update your profile!
If your company is ready to become a member:
Welcome! We are thrilled to have you as a new member. To get started, follow the instructions below.
- Click here and follow the instructions for your appropriate member type. This will prompt you to create your login and complete the membership application.
Once you have your new login and have updated your profile, please explore your new website. While we have many new features planned, we want this to be a resource for members first.
Please let us know what you like and where we can still improve. If there is something you would really like to see, let us know. If you would like to help us with content or improving an area of the site, we welcome that too! We welcome both your positive and negative constructive feedback on this first iteration of your new member experience.
There are buttons and links throughout the site to help you navigate and find information. We welcome your engagement as we work together to move MAC to its next level of impact!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.