Some sessions are so good you’ll regret missing them. Unfortunately, the MAC West Regional is a full day of sessions that will only be held one time. So, don’t miss them and be left out of the conversation.
- “Navigating the CBD Stalemate: Finding a Path Forward in an Uncertain Market."
- "Telemedicine and Payment Industry Risk: A Review of Case Studies”
- “What Your Sponsor Bank Hopes You Understand”
- “The Last Word on Surcharge Solutions”
- Plus sessions covering Consumer Privacy and Gov’t Relations Trends
The MAC West Regional is a live event held this year in Portland, Oregon on August 16. Lunch is included in the price of $49 for members to enjoy education and collaboration. Members looking for CPP credits can receive 6 for attendance.