MAC Board Announces Election Result for Upcoming Terms
MAC is pleased to announce the selection of five industry leaders to the MAC Board of Directors and Advisors. We are thrilled to be adding these powerhouse individuals to our board and are excited for the insight and strategic leadership they will bring to the table to support MAC’s role in the payment ecosystem.
Meet your new MAC Board of Directors and Advisor appointees.
- Jacinthia Lawson – Founder & Managing Partner at Risk3, Inc.
- Heather Randall – Chief Compliance Officer at Sphere
New Board Members for the 2022-2024 cycle
- Domenic Cirone – SVP, Acquirer Solutions at Midigator
- Gerald Lannan – VP, Risk & Underwriting at EVO Merchant Services
- Elizabeth Pike – President and Managing Director at Green Rhino Recruitment
Named as a Presidential Advisor
- Adrienne Gray – VP, Payments Risk & Compliance at Commercial Bank of California
The incoming Board members join Shari Savlick, who was elected by special election as President-Elect in February. MAC would like to thank the volunteers on the Leadership Development Committee for their efforts in leading the Election cycle this year as defined in MAC’s Board Policy & Procedure Manual.
To learn more about MAC and its role in the payments ecosystem, visit our website.