MAC is pleased to announce the selection of eight industry leaders to the MAC Board of Directors and Advisors. We are thrilled to be adding these powerhouse individuals to our board and are excited for the insight and strategic leadership they will bring to the table to support MAC’s role in the payment ecosystem.
Meet your new MAC Board of Directors and Advisor appointees.
Newly Elected Treasurer
- Kevin Lambrix - SVP, Merchant Acquiring Risk Leader for KeyBank
- Aliki Liadis-Hall - Vice President, Risk Strategy & Portfolio Analytics at Elavon
- Sid Pershad - Sr. Director, Head Global Seller Risk Strategy at Paypal
- Kate Root - SVP/Managing Director at Chesapeake Bank
New Board Members for the 2021-2023 cycle
- Ed Marshall - Partner at Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- Anthony Ogden - Principal & Chief Counsel at BankCardLaw.com
- Daena Sprafka - Chief Operating Officer at OMEGA Processing Solutions
Named as a Presidential Advisors
- Kevin Smith - Owner at Even More Payments
To learn more about MAC and its role in the payments ecosystem, visit our newly launched website.