Dispatch Issue: 6/9/21
Here is your link to the archived edition of MAC Dispatch for the week of June 9, 2021.
Articles in this week's issue:
- The Dark Web: Learn the inner workings at Level Up 21
- At Your Leisure Education: Now offered during Level Up 21
- Futuristic payment trends that are fast approaching
- 6 key factors that are influencing the payments industry
- Bitcoin leads cryptocurrency sell-off after Trump calls it a 'scam'
- Banning ransomware payments could create new crisis situations
- Goldman Sachs taps Visa for cross-border payment upgrade
- To win the war on fraud, FIs must become FPs (financial protectors)
- How will real-time payments impact consumer bill pay?
- The future of payments: Fintech 50 2021
- Using behavior metrics to detect authorized payment fraud
- Why aren't fraud warnings working?
- TD Bank on why A2A, digital wallet payments are key for merchants looking to take control of customer relationships
- PayPal invests $50 million more in Black, Latinx funds
- Hospital system upgrades payments tech to improve collection, security
- Japan's first smart ring for contactless payment developed
- Fintech all-star Nubank raises a $750 million mega round
- Issuers use crypto-enabled debit cards to reach new consumers, markets
- Phos and MAX partner to bring contactless smartphone payments to Israel
- Sift acquires Chargeback to crack down on rising payments fraud
- Indian consumers are more concerned about digital payments fraud, ACI Worldwide reveals