Are you passionate and willing to share your leadership, knowledge, and expertise with others? If your answer is yes, then now is the time to submit your speaker proposal for MAC’s webinars and events.
Would You Be an Awesome Speaker at an Upcoming MAC Event?
We seek proposals from diverse organizations and individual experts across the payments and fintech industries, academia, government, and law enforcement. If you specialize in risk mitigation, compliance, AML, fraud prevention, researching criminal networks, or have awesomeness to share that could be in scope for our members, then please submit a proposal.
As we move through 2021, we are particularly interested in lessons learned in response to the changing fraud landscape and applied or actionable steps our members can take to respond to the evolving effects on payments from the COVID-19 pandemic and the divisive cultural climate.
What are the Benefits of Speaking at a MAC Event?
Make a difference by contributing your expertise to the challenges and opportunities facing today’s payment ecosystem. Consider the benefits of being a speaker at a MAC event:
- Connect with a community of payment organizations and professionals
- Increase your influence in the payments and fintech industries
- Expand your public speaking experience and grow your professional visibility
- Receive complimentary event registration
What Are MAC’s Upcoming Events?
- MAC Level Up 21: July 27 – 28, 2021: MAC’s flagship thought leadership forum. Awesome compliance, operations, legal, risk, and underwriting personnel from front-line agents to senior-level decision-makers. For 2021, this will be a virtual event. MAC Level Up 21 has a diverse set of organizational thought leaders and speakers spanning the full payment ecosystem and will provide content for every level of knowledge.
- Virtual Regional Date: TBD: MAC’s virtual regional is a mixture of thought leadership, learning, and training. Great for compliance, operations, legal, risk, and underwriting personnel from front-line agents to senior-level decision-makers. This is a virtual-only event and includes presentations from regulators, enforcement agencies, and academic thought leaders.
- MAC’s Monthly Webinars in 2021: MAC’s most vital ongoing training occurs monthly via our webinars. Webinars can keep up with changing events that affect the payments industry. Those changes can come from many places, and it is our mission to ensure you are aware and can react and adapt quickly to protect your portfolios.
How Do I Submit a Proposal?
To submit, fill out the MAC Content Submission Form.
- Level Up 21: 03/31/21
- Virtual Regional: TBD
- Webinars in 21: Always accepting
Presenters are encouraged to be innovative in their approach to specific topic areas by relying on day-to-day experiences, best practices, management successes, and tools and techniques. Proposals will be accepted for sessions that range from moderate to advanced levels, offering a breadth of knowledge to attendees. Diversity in sectors and industry will be considered in proposal selections. Speakers are responsible for personal expenses associated with presenting.
Please note: All presentations should be educational. We allow sales presentations during spotlight sessions only! If you are interested in providing a spotlight session, please contact [email protected].
Are There Opportunities to Partner at a MAC Event?
YES! MAC welcomes and invites organizations to partner at our events and other activities. The partnership allows MAC to maintain lower registration fees for attendees while still providing premier risk and compliance thought-leading and educational experiences for the payments industry.
A MAC event partnership is distinctive in that 75% of our attendees are management level or higher. This gives partners a unique opportunity to connect directly with decision-makers in organizations actively seeking to connect with and learn from other industry professionals. MAC audiences are devoted to increasing their knowledge, learning about new trends in payments, meeting new and exciting vendors, and even fulfilling CE requirements.
This means that MAC event attendees are singularly focused on presentation content. Partnership packages are designed to allow companies of all sizes to be involved in MAC’s -thought-leading and education-focused mission and connect with our community members. We can help find the sponsorship package that makes sense for you.
To discuss a partnership with us, please send an email to [email protected].
What if I have additional questions?
If you have any questions or can't access the online submission form, please email us at [email protected]
Thank you for considering speaking at a future MAC event. We look forward to receiving your proposal.